Watch Our Most Beautiful Celebs Read Nice Internet Comments. (x)
I’m so happy to have reached this many followers so I thought i’d make a little giveaway to celebrate!
- You don’t have to be following me (although it would be nice if you did check out my blog ^^)
- Only one winner
- You can like and reblog as many times
- No giveaway blogs
- I can ship internationally so you must be comfortable with sending me your address if you win. Also you must have your ask box open so I can contact you
- The winner will be selected using a random number generator
- You will have up to 48 hours to respond if you are selected as the winner otherwise I will select again
Now for the fun part! What you will be winning:
- 1 set of One Coin Mini Figure Collection Kuroko’s Basketball
- 1 set of skin colour copic markers (worth up to £15)
- 1 limited edition Attack On Titan Dream Of Freedom T-shirt. This is a girl’s fit size Large. Fits nice as Medium too.
- 1 keychain from any series you want. Doesn’t have to be anime.
The giveaway will end on: June 5th 7pm GMT
"kids arent being social now a days because of those brain washing phones" what the fuck do you think we’re doing with the phones. do you think we just stare at the number pad. do you think twitter is just a one way text from a robot bird.
i can’t believe IP got his own anime
algebra is like a 4n language to me
Damn someone put shit all over the toilet seat
Want more facts? Visit the Ultrafacts blog!
The national geographic one gets me all the time.
Jean and Marco:
one of my favorite au ideas is that jean is one of the most popular boys in school and marco, while nice, is constantly bullied by other students, including jean. but after marco becomes his tutor, jean starts to see that marco isn’t half-bad and starts to develop feelings for him.